Our most minimal collection to date, Bryant is deceptively simple looking. In fact, its corded sateen border, used in place of a flange, is so challenging to achieve it requires an expert hand. Made from our white Ceylon Percale (a 520 thread count base), Bryant is offered with multiple options for accent colors. No matter what palette you choose-something dark and bold or something light and bright-the collection offers a way to introduce strong and beautiful colors in an understated yet meaningful way.
- One of our favorites here at Jabbour & Sons.
- Simple elegance
- Divine feeling 520 thread count sheeting.
- Piped with a lush nation cording for a hint of color on the find looking knife edged finish.
- 520 thread count Ceylon Percale.
- Made in the Philippines of fabric from India.
Care instructions: Machine wash warm. Do not use bleach. Tumble dry low. Iron as needed.